About the Role
The CAD ENGINEER’s tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Prepare drawings for civil works and other required specifications.
- Prepares technical drawings, datasheets, and other documents as assigned.
- Collaborate with other disciplines or departments to ensure project specifications and deadlines are met.
- Maintains and stores CADD drawings efficiently.
- Keeps directory of drawings up to date and documented.
- May be assigned at the project site as needed.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Perform other duties as assigned relevant to the role.
Relevant Experience and Requirements
- College/ University degree in Engineering, Architecture, Drafting Technology, or its equivalent
- With experience working in the Consulting Industry is an advantage
- New graduates are also encouraged to apply for entry-level positions.
Beginner to Intermediate Level:
- About 1-5 years of relevant experience in civil works drafting using AutoCAD
- Good understanding of AutoCAD commands and computer basics
- Understanding of plotting procedures, CADD standards, and project structures
- More than five (5) years of relevant experience in civil works drafting
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, AutoCAD (2D and 3D)
- Proficient in plotting procedures and troubleshooting
- Able to train / transfer skills to other CADD users
- High attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organized and efficient
- Willing to render overtime work and on-site work when necessary
- With a reasonable handle of the English language, both verbal and written
The selected candidate will be initially appointed on probationary status. The actual level and compensation will be based on EDCOP’s standard policy and the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Email your CV to email@example.com