About the Role
The CAD OPERATOR/ CAD ENGINEER’s tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Prepare drawings for engineering structural, architectural, and other required specifications.
- Prepares technical drawings, datasheets, and other documents as assigned.
- Collaborate with other disciplines or departments to ensure project specifications and deadlines are met.
- Maintains and stores AUTOCAD drawings efficiently.
- Keeps directory of drawings up to date and documented.
- May be assigned at the project-site as needed.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Perform other duties as assigned relevant to the role.
Relevant Experience and Requirements
New graduates are also encouraged to apply for entry-level positions.
- College/ University degree in Civil Engineering, Drafting Technology, or its equivalent
- With at least one (1) year of relevant experience in civil works drafting using AutoCAD
- With experience working in the Consulting Industry is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, AutoCAD (2D and 3D)
- High attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organized and efficient
- Willing to render overtime work and on-site work when necessary
- With a reasonable handle of the English language, both verbal and written
The selected candidate will be initially appointed on probationary status. The actual level and compensation will be based on EDCOP’s standard policy and the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Email your CV to email@example.com