About the Role
The ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT STAFF provides support services to the Company particularly in the areas of communications, and coordination of activities.
- Assists in information dissemination of memoranda and other company notices.
- Receive and screen incoming calls for the project team.
- Consolidate monthly accomplishment reports and billing reports for submission to the Client.
- Prepare requests for cash advances and liquidation.
- Coordinate administrative and financial requirements with the client.
- Oversee record keeping, i.e., electronic and physical filing of all project documents such as correspondences, reports, reference materials, and others.
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project duties such as compilation of technical reports, sources of technical documents, information and drawings, and other engineering deliverables.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Performs other duties as assigned relevant to the role.
Relevant Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or College degree in the field of business or office administration, or any related field of study
- Preferably with at least 6 months of relevant experience, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Highly organized and efficient
- Willing to render overtime work when necessary
- With a reasonable handle of the English language, both verbal and written
- Can start immediately
The selected candidate will be appointed on a project-based status. The actual level and compensation will be based on EDCOP’s standard policy and the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org